DSTRCT respects the privacy of all users of its site and ensures that the personal information you provide is treated confidentially. We are aware that you are putting your trust in us.
We see it as our responsibility to protect your privacy. On this page we will let you know what information we collect when you use our website, why we collect this information and how we can improve your user experience.
When you sign up for one of our services, we ask you to provide personal information. This data is used to perform the service. The data is stored on DSTRCT’s own secure servers or those of a third party. We will not combine this information with any other personal data we may have.
When you send us email or other messages, we may retain those messages. Sometimes we ask you for your personal data that are relevant to the situation in question. This makes it possible to process your questions and answer your requests. The data is stored on DSTRCT’s own secure servers. We will not combine this information with any other personal data we may have.
The information will not be shared with third parties. In some cases, the information can be shared internally. Our employees are obliged to respect the confidentiality of your information.
This privacy statement is tailored to the use of and the possibilities on this site. Any adjustments and/or changes to this site may lead to changes in this privacy statement. It is therefore advisable to check this privacy statement regularly.
We offer all visitors the opportunity to view, change, or delete any personal information provided to us at any time.
If you would like to change your details or have yourself removed from our files, please contact us. See the contact details below.
Most browsers are set to accept cookies by default, but you can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is sent. However, some features and services, on our and other websites, may not function properly if cookies are disabled in your browser.
All information on the website of DSTRCT magazine is carefully put together and maintained. Nevertheless, if you find material that you believe infringes your rights or is otherwise unlawful, you can submit a request to DSTRCT to have this information removed from the website. In order to process your request, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org DSTRCT aims to process your request within one week. The DSTRCT points out that a request containing incomplete information cannot be considered.
For a swift and correct processing of your request, we need to be able to contact you. We kindly ask you to send an e-mail to email@example.com with your contact details and the request.
120 m2 living
Located by the beautiful water of Westerdok on the idyllic Westelijke Eilanden there is this bright triple ground floor apartment of a total of 123 m2 with three bedrooms and a sunny terrace of 26 m2. The apartment includes a basement of 24 m2 with private entrance, an indoor private parking space and a storage room in the basement of the building.
Through the communal spacious entrance on the first floor you will find the entrance to this property. Upon entering the hall with toilet you get direct access to the bright and spacious living room with pantry and a ceiling height of 3.10 meters. Here is a fantastic view of the terrace and the water. The modern pantry with refrigerator is perfect for hot days on the private terrace and provides plenty of living convenience on the first floor.
In this prime location, the terrace offers unobstructed views of the waterway and at the same time is a perfect place to unwind. The terrace can also be accessed through the adjacent communal garden and through this entrance there is also access to the basement from the outside.
The basement – with windows facing the water – is very suitable to furnish as an extra bedroom, an atelier or to transform into an (independent) studio apartment (see alternative floor plan). From here there is also going to be access to the indoor private parking space.
The second floor is accessible via the stairs in the living room and leads directly into the large living kitchen with built-in appliances and custom-made terrazzo worktop. Beyond the kitchen there is a bedroom/workroom with an attached storage room. From this room the gallery can be reached as well and the stairs or elevator leads to the communal entrance.
At the front side of the house there are two bright bedrooms and from both bedrooms there is access to a sunny balcony. There is a separate storage room with washer and dryer connections available in the hallway.
The spacious bathroom has a bathtub, walk-in shower, double sink with cabinet and a toilet.
• Living area of 123 m2 (according to NEN2580). In addition, a storage room of 3.4 m2 (according to NEN2580) in the basement of the building;
• Sunny terrace of 25.6 m2 and a balcony on the 1st floor of 1.4 (according to NEN2580);
• Private parking available;
• 3 bedrooms (with a possibility of a fourth in the basement), 1 bathroom;
• Basement (with private entrance) of 23.9 m2 (according to NEN2580) can be furnished as a studio, see alternative floor plan;
• 2 entrances;
• Apartment is very bright, with windows on the water;
• Land municipal property encumbered with ground lease, canon purchased until April 2071;
• A healthy and well organized owners association;
• VvE service costs are € 255.96 per month;
• Very quiet and car-free location on the beautiful Bickerswerf with unobstructed views of the water of the beautiful Westerdok. De Jordaan, Noordermarkt and Westerpark are within walking distance with a wide range of cafes, restaurants and boutique stores. This apartment is easily accessible by public transportation. Bus stop (Buiten Oranjestraat) with five different bus lines to West or Amsterdam Central Station is a couple of minutes walk away. Amsterdam Central Station can also be reached by bike in 5 minutes. Bickerswerf is also conveniently located by car, as the ring road (A10) can be reached in just over 5 minutes.