DSTRCT respects the privacy of all users of its site and ensures that the personal information you provide is treated confidentially. We are aware that you are putting your trust in us.
We see it as our responsibility to protect your privacy. On this page we will let you know what information we collect when you use our website, why we collect this information and how we can improve your user experience.
When you sign up for one of our services, we ask you to provide personal information. This data is used to perform the service. The data is stored on DSTRCT’s own secure servers or those of a third party. We will not combine this information with any other personal data we may have.
When you send us email or other messages, we may retain those messages. Sometimes we ask you for your personal data that are relevant to the situation in question. This makes it possible to process your questions and answer your requests. The data is stored on DSTRCT’s own secure servers. We will not combine this information with any other personal data we may have.
The information will not be shared with third parties. In some cases, the information can be shared internally. Our employees are obliged to respect the confidentiality of your information.
This privacy statement is tailored to the use of and the possibilities on this site. Any adjustments and/or changes to this site may lead to changes in this privacy statement. It is therefore advisable to check this privacy statement regularly.
We offer all visitors the opportunity to view, change, or delete any personal information provided to us at any time.
If you would like to change your details or have yourself removed from our files, please contact us. See the contact details below.
Most browsers are set to accept cookies by default, but you can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is sent. However, some features and services, on our and other websites, may not function properly if cookies are disabled in your browser.
All information on the website of DSTRCT magazine is carefully put together and maintained. Nevertheless, if you find material that you believe infringes your rights or is otherwise unlawful, you can submit a request to DSTRCT to have this information removed from the website. In order to process your request, please contact us at: email@example.com DSTRCT aims to process your request within one week. The DSTRCT points out that a request containing incomplete information cannot be considered.
For a swift and correct processing of your request, we need to be able to contact you. We kindly ask you to send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact details and the request.
96 m2 living
Incredibly light and well laid out four-room apartment of 96 m2 with sunny South-facing terrace of 18 m2, in a quiet location between the Hemonystraat and the Amstel River in the bustling Amsterdam Pijp area.
A private entrance with basement and storage space gives access via the internal staircase to the first floor.
Here you will find the spacious and characteristic sunny living room at the front. The large windows at both the front and rear combined with the ceiling height of 3.07 meters, provide a spacious feeling and lots of light. The antique French wood heater makes this room very unique.
At the rear is the open kitchen – with 4-burner gas stove (Smeg) – adjacent to the sunny and home wide terrace. Through the double doors, the terrace can be entered which provides an extension of the living room on sunny and warm days.
Through the internal staircase – which can be closed with a sliding door – the second floor can be reached where the three bedrooms are located. The front bedroom (with a ridge height of 3.51 m) has built-in closets and here the original beam construction is visible, providing a classic look. The skylight on the landing creates lots of light and the built-in desk underneath is therefore the perfect place to work.
The bathroom has a walk-in shower, bathtub and a sink. There is a separate toilet with extra storage space and a closet with washer and dryer connections.
– Total living area of approximately 96 m2 (according to NEN2580);
– Terrace of approximately 18 m2 facing South (in accordance with NEN2580);
– Additional storage room of approximately 17 m2 in the basement, accessible from the entrance on the first floor;
– 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom;
– Solid wood floor throughout the apartment;
– Antique French wood heater in the living room;
– Characteristic elements throughout the house;
– The entire apartment is double glazed;
– Healthy VvE, the service costs are € 150, – per month;
– Located on private land;
– The apartment is very centrally located, in one of the liveliest districts of Amsterdam and in the nice quiet area between the Hemonystraat and the Amstel. Just steps away (5 min cycling) from the Weesperzijde, the Utrechtsestraat, the Albert Cuyp market and the Sarphatipark. In the immediate vicinity are numerous popular restaurants and cafes, as well as cozy coffeeshops, cinemas, beautiful boutique stores and concept stores. Central Station is at 10 minutes cycling distance and from there is access to all public transport and other arterial roads. The Amstel Station is a 5-minute drive away and from there is also direct access to several arterial roads, including the A10.