DSTRCT respects the privacy of all users of its site and ensures that the personal information you provide is treated confidentially. We are aware that you are putting your trust in us.
We see it as our responsibility to protect your privacy. On this page we will let you know what information we collect when you use our website, why we collect this information and how we can improve your user experience.
When you sign up for one of our services, we ask you to provide personal information. This data is used to perform the service. The data is stored on DSTRCT’s own secure servers or those of a third party. We will not combine this information with any other personal data we may have.
When you send us email or other messages, we may retain those messages. Sometimes we ask you for your personal data that are relevant to the situation in question. This makes it possible to process your questions and answer your requests. The data is stored on DSTRCT’s own secure servers. We will not combine this information with any other personal data we may have.
The information will not be shared with third parties. In some cases, the information can be shared internally. Our employees are obliged to respect the confidentiality of your information.
This privacy statement is tailored to the use of and the possibilities on this site. Any adjustments and/or changes to this site may lead to changes in this privacy statement. It is therefore advisable to check this privacy statement regularly.
We offer all visitors the opportunity to view, change, or delete any personal information provided to us at any time.
If you would like to change your details or have yourself removed from our files, please contact us. See the contact details below.
Most browsers are set to accept cookies by default, but you can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is sent. However, some features and services, on our and other websites, may not function properly if cookies are disabled in your browser.
All information on the website of DSTRCT magazine is carefully put together and maintained. Nevertheless, if you find material that you believe infringes your rights or is otherwise unlawful, you can submit a request to DSTRCT to have this information removed from the website. In order to process your request, please contact us at: email@example.com DSTRCT aims to process your request within one week. The DSTRCT points out that a request containing incomplete information cannot be considered.
For a swift and correct processing of your request, we need to be able to contact you. We kindly ask you to send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact details and the request.
€ 800.000 k.k.
71 m2 living
Amazingly bright split-level apartment of 71 m2 UFA / 90 m2 GFA with a balcony, located on the upper floor on the lovely Looiersgracht in Amsterdam’s Jordaan neighborhood.
The apartment features an elevator, a storage room, a courtyard garden and 360 degree windows.
The communal entrance provides access to the stairwell and elevator.
Upon entering the apartment on the fifth floor, the spacious living room with split-level is located at the front. The upper modern kitchen with luxury appliances and bar overlooks the living room. The unique ceiling height of almost 4.4 meters combined with the very large windows, creates a spacious feeling. From here there is a beautiful view over the north side of the Jordaan and the Prinsengracht.
The spacious bedroom at the rear faces south. Through the glass sliding doors you will get access to the balcony, from which there is a beautiful view of the courtyard garden and the 120-year-old Chestnut tree.
The bathroom has a whirlpool bathtub, two separate sinks, a walk-in shower and a toilet. In the hall is a storage room with washer and dryer connections.
In the basement there is a spacious private storage room of approximately 10 m2.
– Usable area of approximately 71 m2 and approximately 90 m2 gross Floor area (in accordance with NEN2580);
– Storage room of approximately 10 m2 (in accordance with NEN2580);
– Balcony with a bar of 3 m2 located on the South with an awning;
– Possibility of creating a second bedroom (see optional floor plan);
– Ceiling height of approximately 4.4 meters in the living room;
– There is an elevator available;
– Direct canal view from the living room and kitchen;
– The courtyard garden, an oasis of serenity;
– 360 degree windows and extremely bright apartment;
– Top floor, only direct lower neighbors;
– Air conditioning in bedroom;
– Extraction to the outside;
– Possibility to arrange a second bedroom (after remodeling, see optional floor plan);
– Items available for purchase;
– Professionally organized association courtyard garden with chestnut of approximately 120 years old;
– Professional VvE, service costs of € 285, – per month;
– Solar panels will be installed this year by the VvE;
– Energy label B;
– Located on a beautiful location at the Looiersgracht, right around the corner of the Prinsengracht and the famous 9 straatjes of Amsterdam. There is a wide variety of cafes, restaurants and boutique stores. The Vondelpark and museums around the Museumplein are all within 10 minutes walking distance. Amsterdam Central Station can be reached in 10 minutes by bike and from there you will have access to all public transportation and other arterial road