DSTRCT respects the privacy of all users of its site and ensures that the personal information you provide is treated confidentially. We are aware that you are putting your trust in us.
We see it as our responsibility to protect your privacy. On this page we will let you know what information we collect when you use our website, why we collect this information and how we can improve your user experience.
When you sign up for one of our services, we ask you to provide personal information. This data is used to perform the service. The data is stored on DSTRCT’s own secure servers or those of a third party. We will not combine this information with any other personal data we may have.
When you send us email or other messages, we may retain those messages. Sometimes we ask you for your personal data that are relevant to the situation in question. This makes it possible to process your questions and answer your requests. The data is stored on DSTRCT’s own secure servers. We will not combine this information with any other personal data we may have.
The information will not be shared with third parties. In some cases, the information can be shared internally. Our employees are obliged to respect the confidentiality of your information.
This privacy statement is tailored to the use of and the possibilities on this site. Any adjustments and/or changes to this site may lead to changes in this privacy statement. It is therefore advisable to check this privacy statement regularly.
We offer all visitors the opportunity to view, change, or delete any personal information provided to us at any time.
If you would like to change your details or have yourself removed from our files, please contact us. See the contact details below.
Most browsers are set to accept cookies by default, but you can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is sent. However, some features and services, on our and other websites, may not function properly if cookies are disabled in your browser.
All information on the website of DSTRCT magazine is carefully put together and maintained. Nevertheless, if you find material that you believe infringes your rights or is otherwise unlawful, you can submit a request to DSTRCT to have this information removed from the website. In order to process your request, please contact us at: email@example.com DSTRCT aims to process your request within one week. The DSTRCT points out that a request containing incomplete information cannot be considered.
For a swift and correct processing of your request, we need to be able to contact you. We kindly ask you to send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact details and the request.
110 m2 living
High quality finished, lovely bright corner house of approximately 110 m2 located on the 3rd floor of a new building complex in the climate neutral district of Houthavens. The apartment features a spacious terrace facing southeast and has a total of 3 bedrooms.
The house also includes a private parking (asking price € 60,000,- buyer’s costs) and a private storage room. There is also a common bicycle storage.
The apartment is located on the corner and has many windows on both the front (bedrooms), back (living) and side. This gives the house all day sun. There are electric blinds on the outside.
The property includes a spacious living / dining room with a luxury kitchen with the latest appliances (Bosch) and a spacious cooking island with induction hob. Around the corner is a small cozy wine bar with wine refrigerator.
There are in the current house 2 spacious bedrooms with the option to make a 3rd bedroom. This is easily achieved by placing a wall or door between the master bedroom and the adjacent dressing/work room.
The modern bathroom is equipped with a rain shower and a double sink. There is a separate toilet. Furthermore, there is a storage room in the hallway with washer and dryer connections.
The green and spacious Memeleiland is car-free, making it partly the perfect place for children and families to gather.
– Apartment with a living area of 110 m2 (according to NEN2580);
– Parking space for sale with the house, asking price: € 60,000,- buyer costs;
– Spacious terrace facing South-East and because of the corner location up to late afternoon sun;
– Private storage room in the basement of 6.9 m2;
– Shared bicycle storage in the parking garage;
– Turn-key house with high quality finishes;
– Perfect family apartment with 2 spacious bedrooms with option for a 3rd bedroom;
– Custom made steel pivot doors;
– Oak herringbone flooring throughout with underfloor heating and underfloor cooling;
– Kitchen island with induction hob and built-in Bosch appliances:
– Very energy efficient, 7 solar panels on the roof, making energy costs low. Energy label A;
– Environmentally friendly and climate neutral living;
– Located on leasehold land. The canon is € 3,106,- per half year for the house;
– The ground rent for the parking lot has already been purchased in perpetuity until April 30, 2068
– The current owner has timely made the application for the favorable transition to perpetual lease;
– Recently established active VVE with a professional administrator (Munnik VVE Beheer). The monthly contribution for the house is € 195,-;
– Top location in the beautiful Houthavens, within walking distance of the Spaarndammerbuurt, the beautiful Prinseneiland and Haarlemmerstraat