DSTRCT respects the privacy of all users of its site and ensures that the personal information you provide is treated confidentially. We are aware that you are putting your trust in us.
We see it as our responsibility to protect your privacy. On this page we will let you know what information we collect when you use our website, why we collect this information and how we can improve your user experience.
When you sign up for one of our services, we ask you to provide personal information. This data is used to perform the service. The data is stored on DSTRCT’s own secure servers or those of a third party. We will not combine this information with any other personal data we may have.
When you send us email or other messages, we may retain those messages. Sometimes we ask you for your personal data that are relevant to the situation in question. This makes it possible to process your questions and answer your requests. The data is stored on DSTRCT’s own secure servers. We will not combine this information with any other personal data we may have.
The information will not be shared with third parties. In some cases, the information can be shared internally. Our employees are obliged to respect the confidentiality of your information.
This privacy statement is tailored to the use of and the possibilities on this site. Any adjustments and/or changes to this site may lead to changes in this privacy statement. It is therefore advisable to check this privacy statement regularly.
We offer all visitors the opportunity to view, change, or delete any personal information provided to us at any time.
If you would like to change your details or have yourself removed from our files, please contact us. See the contact details below.
Most browsers are set to accept cookies by default, but you can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is sent. However, some features and services, on our and other websites, may not function properly if cookies are disabled in your browser.
All information on the website of DSTRCT magazine is carefully put together and maintained. Nevertheless, if you find material that you believe infringes your rights or is otherwise unlawful, you can submit a request to DSTRCT to have this information removed from the website. In order to process your request, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org DSTRCT aims to process your request within one week. The DSTRCT points out that a request containing incomplete information cannot be considered.
For a swift and correct processing of your request, we need to be able to contact you. We kindly ask you to send an e-mail to email@example.com with your contact details and the request.
€ 1.250.000 k.k.
147 m2 living
Unique opportunity: first corner house on Stettineiland in Amsterdam for sale with very low ground lease and energy label A.
Sustainable, very well insulated and modern corner house of 148 m2, located in the new residential area ‘De Houthavens’, with views of the IJ from several rooms.
The private parking space in the underground car park is accessible from the basement.
The house is from mid 2023 located on the canal with the possibility of a terrace and a jetty for a boat with in the future direct connection to the IJ.
The corner house gives a spacious feeling both inside and outside the house and features three bedrooms, two bathrooms, three toilets, a spacious indoor storage room, workspace and a 12 m2 balcony facing South-West (with afternoon and evening sun). The top floor was fitted with a lengthwise dormer in 2021 for extra space and light.
Upon entering the living room, the large amount of windows immediately catches the eye. The dining room at the rear is characterised by the glazed mezzanine. The mezzanine allows maximum light and connection between the luxury kitchen (with various built-in appliances) and the living room. From the balcony on this side, the water will soon be visible and the possibility of realising a terrace with jetty.
The house is finished to a high standard and features a light oak herringbone parquet floor on the living floor. All other floors have a light grey cast floor with underfloor heating and connection for floor cooling. There is also air conditioning in several rooms.
This energy-friendly and very well insulated house with energy label A has solar panels.
Public transport is good with direct bus connections to Central Station and Sloterdijk station. By car, the A10 motorway can be reached within minutes.
– Modern corner house with a total usable area of approximately 148 m2 (according to NEN2580);
– Roof terrace of 12 m2 facing south-west (according to NEN2580);
– Lots of light;
– 3 full and spacious bedrooms and 2 bathrooms;
– View of the IJ from several rooms;
– The house is connected to city heating and very energy efficient due to the solar panels;
– Energy label A;
– Equipped with underfloor heating and connection for floor cooling – also several air conditioners available;
– Luxury quality kitchen;
– Private parking space in the basement car park with the possibility of installing a charging station for an electric car;
– The balcony on the water side gives access to a yet to be realised private jetty of 2.5 x 2.5 metres where a boat can be moored;
– Well-organised owners’ association with a professional administrator. The monthly costs are currently €135,- per month for the house plus the parking space. A vote has been taken within the VVE to increase it to €170 per month. The outcome of the vote is not yet known;
– Located on municipal leasehold land with very low ground lease. The current period runs until December 2065 and the annual low canon for 2023 is only € 720,- This amount is indexed annually. Application for perpetual redemption is pending.