DSTRCT respects the privacy of all users of its site and ensures that the personal information you provide is treated confidentially. We are aware that you are putting your trust in us.
We see it as our responsibility to protect your privacy. On this page we will let you know what information we collect when you use our website, why we collect this information and how we can improve your user experience.
When you sign up for one of our services, we ask you to provide personal information. This data is used to perform the service. The data is stored on DSTRCT’s own secure servers or those of a third party. We will not combine this information with any other personal data we may have.
When you send us email or other messages, we may retain those messages. Sometimes we ask you for your personal data that are relevant to the situation in question. This makes it possible to process your questions and answer your requests. The data is stored on DSTRCT’s own secure servers. We will not combine this information with any other personal data we may have.
The information will not be shared with third parties. In some cases, the information can be shared internally. Our employees are obliged to respect the confidentiality of your information.
This privacy statement is tailored to the use of and the possibilities on this site. Any adjustments and/or changes to this site may lead to changes in this privacy statement. It is therefore advisable to check this privacy statement regularly.
We offer all visitors the opportunity to view, change, or delete any personal information provided to us at any time.
If you would like to change your details or have yourself removed from our files, please contact us. See the contact details below.
Most browsers are set to accept cookies by default, but you can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is sent. However, some features and services, on our and other websites, may not function properly if cookies are disabled in your browser.
All information on the website of DSTRCT magazine is carefully put together and maintained. Nevertheless, if you find material that you believe infringes your rights or is otherwise unlawful, you can submit a request to DSTRCT to have this information removed from the website. In order to process your request, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org DSTRCT aims to process your request within one week. The DSTRCT points out that a request containing incomplete information cannot be considered.
For a swift and correct processing of your request, we need to be able to contact you. We kindly ask you to send an e-mail to email@example.com with your contact details and the request.
€ 3.750.000 k.k.
377 m2 living
Double lower house
1015 AC Amsterdam
Majestic national monument from 1585, measuring 377 m2, on the ground floor and souterrain (garden level) with its own front door and authentic garden of 73 m2 that can still be customized. Located in a quiet area in the old city center with a view of the Koepelkerk and the Haarlemmersluis.
With ceiling heights of up to 4.5 meters, large windows, and ship structure beam constructions, one can imagine oneself in a space where old and new meet.
Located in a beautiful location on the Singel in the old city center of Amsterdam. Within walking distance of, among others, the Anne Frank House, Noordermarkt, Negen Straatjes, and many restaurants and cafes. The Central Station can be reached in a 5-minute walk and from there, access to all public transportation and other highways is possible.
– Useable area of 376,8 m2 (in accordance with NEN2580);
– Private garden of 73 m2 (in accordance with NEN2580);
– Late medieval building from 1585 with corresponding vaults;
– Very high first floor (4.5 meters) with enormous amount of light;
– There is a glass patio in the middle of the basement;
– The souterrain is built in the old ship structure and is very light due to the ground-level garden and glass patio;
– The house can be entered through 4 separate entrances;
– Possibility of 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms;
– The apartment has been completely renovated with a new electrical installation (gas-free) and is very flexible to design, which is why the seller has chosen to limit themselves to the connections and not to finish the sanitary areas;
– In collaboration with The Collective Studio, it is possible to bring this dream home to life.
– There is a communal roof terrace in the building;
– The foundation was inspected and approved by the municipality of Amsterdam in 2011;
– Located on private land;
– The VvE service costs amount € 630,31 per month.